Friday, November 16, 2007

I've Moved...

Where: http://rotach.blogspot.com/

Why:

I've decided I like the idea of having a record of what I've been doing:

  • I'd like a record of when I start/end commuting for the year
  • I can see what the weather was like previous years at this time
  • I'd like to look back and see how I felt and maybe why
  • I like the idea of looing back and seeing what happened at my first tri, how I did at the Anoka Gray Ghost, etc...
  • I thought it was cool to look back on the Trailhead Blog and see when skiing started last year

And realisically, I don't expect this stuff to be read by many people but me. It is just a nice diary I can update from anywhere.

For those reasons I'd like my "blog" to live on after my Team Strong Heart RAAM stuff and have made it more general.

No comments: